Tweeting Tips for Twitter Campaigns
Well, maybe not, but it is a useful tool for businesses. If you do it right, you can create and run a successful Twitter campaign for your company. The best part is, it isn’t hard to do. Just make sure you know how to use Twitter and have familiarized yourself with it before setting out to create a Twitter campaign.
So let’s get started. These are all tips to help with developing your campaign.
- You need to really know your industry and analyze your competitors. You need to know who are targeting, just like with any kind of campaign. You aren’t going to run a magazine ad for a new lipstick in a fishing magazine. Along with knowing your industry and target audience, you need to know what is hot or trending on Twitter.
- Support your tweets with blog posts on your site. This will bring more traffic to your site and will boost your credibility.
- Make sure you are promoting fresh content. Talk about what is going on right now, not what was new a year ago.
- Because people like useful information and lists, try creating a list of useful messages. People will appreciate your useful information, and this is a good way to get more followers as well.
- If people have questions, answer them. It will show that you are paying attention, which is something your customers like. They will feel that you care about them.
- In line with answering questions, be responsive. Keep an eye on your tweets and your replies. If someone responds to a tweet, reply to their response.
- Create affiliations. Even after your campaign ends, this will be useful. Networking is always important.
- Remember to reward your audience. After all, they are the reason for the campaign in the first place.
- Have Twitter buttons on your website. That is just something you should do anyways, even when you aren’t trying to run a successful Twitter campaign. This makes it easier for people to connect your website and your Twitter and they can follow you.
- Create special offers. This goes along with rewarding your audience.
- Build landing pages for Twitter followers from links in your tweets back to your website.
- Always remember to be cool and to be honest. Lying to your customers only makes them your ex-customers. That’s not what you want.
Now you are ready to develop your own awesome and successful Twitter campaign. Good luck.